We are trying to get and stay healthy but it can seem overwhelming. There is so much different and often conflicting advice and information available. I really wish to assist you in taking charge of your health by making some informed choices.
What you will learn:
- How to heal from the inside. If you suffer from cancer, IBS, auto immune disease, sinus, asthma, hives, allergies, weight, diabetes, inflammation, Chrones, Colitis, flatulence and bloating or a compromised immune system then this workshop is for you.
- Understand various symptoms and diseases and how to take back control of these.
- Understand what is your Microbiome and how healing your gut can heal your life.
- This talk includes a demonstration of our Wellness Made Easy programme. Please note you will only be able to join our wellness programme and reap the benefits once you have attended one of these monthly talks.
Space is limited to 20 people so please make sure you confirm asap.
Speakers: Specialised Kinesiologist Gillian O’Shea, Nutritional Therapist Elize Rehbock, and Colon Hydrotherapist Yvonne Mangoenyane.
Where: 91/3 Northfolk Road, Carlsworld, A.H, Midrand
How much: R50 for refreshments
Space is limited to 20 people so please make sure you confirm your booking asap email@example.com
about our Wellness Made Easy Programme
Join us in a FREE workshop and a demonstration of our new Wellness programme every last Sunday of the month from 11am to 1pm.
- You will learn to understand your various symptoms and diseases and how to take back control of these.
- What is the Microbiome and how is it responsible for your immune system
- Why don’t we heal?
Space is limited to 20 people so please make sure you confirm your booking asap.
In order to be enrolled in our Wellness Made Easy programme you have to attend this free workshop first.
More about our Wellness Made Easy Programme
If you or your family suffer from IBS, auto immune disease, leaky gut, colitis, Chrones, allergies, rash, asthma, hives, sinus, post nasal drip, flatulence, bloating, insomnia or a run down immune system then you will benefit from this FREE, informative workshop.
Health begins in the gut. Learn about your microbiome and how your diet and lifestyle affects your health.
You will receive a basic understanding of fermented foods and why they are so good for you.
You will get a basic understanding of how pathogens can lead to various symptoms that often are misdiagnosed and how to correct this.
When: Saturday 28 November
Where: Terra Madre, Karoo Square, cnr Lynnwood and Albeth Rd’s, The Willows
Space is limited to 20 people so please book asap by emailing Gillian at firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 26 November 2015.