We are trying to get and stay healthy but it can seem overwhelming. There is so much different and often conflicting advice and information available. I really wish to assist you in taking charge of your health by making some informed choices.
What you will learn:
- How to heal from the inside. If you suffer from cancer, IBS, auto immune disease, sinus, asthma, hives, allergies, weight, diabetes, inflammation, Chrones, Colitis, flatulence and bloating or a compromised immune system then this workshop is for you.
- Understand various symptoms and diseases and how to take back control of these.
- Understand what is your Microbiome and how healing your gut can heal your life.
- This talk includes a demonstration of our Wellness Made Easy programme. Please note you will only be able to join our wellness programme and reap the benefits once you have attended one of these monthly talks.
Space is limited to 20 people so please make sure you confirm asap.
Speakers: Specialised Kinesiologist Gillian O’Shea, Nutritional Therapist Elize Rehbock, and Colon Hydrotherapist Yvonne Mangoenyane.
Where: 91/3 Northfolk Road, Carlsworld, A.H, Midrand
How much: R50 for refreshments
Space is limited to 20 people so please make sure you confirm your booking asap email@example.com
about our Wellness Made Easy Programme
Join us in a FREE workshop and a demonstration of our new Wellness programme every last Sunday of the month from 11am to 1pm.
- You will learn to understand your various symptoms and diseases and how to take back control of these.
- What is the Microbiome and how is it responsible for your immune system
- Why don’t we heal?
Space is limited to 20 people so please make sure you confirm your booking asap.
In order to be enrolled in our Wellness Made Easy programme you have to attend this free workshop first.
More about our Wellness Made Easy Programme
Specialised kinesiology makes use of muscle testing/bio-feedback to work on various issues in order to bring balance.
In my practice I focus on food intolerance, immune disorders, diet, pain, stress and emotional support.
What can kinesiology assist with?
◾Enhanced learning/learning difficulties
◾Boost sports performance
◾Eliminate emotional, physical and mental stress
◾Help with finances and decision-making
◾Pin-point and eliminate allergic reactions (IMRs)
◾Help overcome past trauma
◾Identify nutritional deficiency or excess
◾Help overcome fears and phobias
◾Aid the healing of muscle injuries
◾Relieve stress (often manifesting as neck, back, hip pain)
A kinesiology session lasts between 1 to 2 hours.
You can also book for a massage if you have pain or just want some stress release. I focus on trigger point and aromatherapy massage.
Give me a call on 082 602 2882 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to book.