Saturday 24 March 2018 (Knysna)
Saturday 28 April 2018 (Knysna)
Saturday 26 May 2018 (Knysna)
Saturday 30 June 2018 (Knysna)
Saturday 28 July 2018 (Knysna)
Saturday 25 August (Pretoria)
Permaculture basics and soil
- What is Permaculture?
- Identify your soil
- Make healthy organic soil: You will learn 3 ways to make healthy organic soil
- Basic food garden design principles
- Plan your zones
- How to manage factors
- Companion planting: Combine your food garden into your garden design
- Taking care of your food garden the natural way: organic pesticides, fertilisers, mulch
- Water wise food gardening and the impact of climate change
Included in the cost is a packet of organic seeds, beverages, a light organic lunch and notes.
Payment will confirm booking:
Terra Madre SA (Pty) Ltd
Branch no: 261649
Email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference Grow food and your name
See what others have to say:
‘Thank you so much for the wonderful workshop yesterday “Grow Your Own Food”. I got so much more than I expected. We will visit the Deli very soon’ Daleen Taylor.
‘Thank you for the workshop. I enjoyed it and learned a lot. I shall definitely make use of all the ideas and info. I loved your green soup. Blessings for your future plans’ Marlene.