Harvest food daily from your own garden. We design, install and maintain edible gardens for homes, communities projects and business.
Mobile: 082 602 2882
We love the earth! We want to eat clean, organic & healthy food; drink clean living and healthy water and ensure we have a planet for our future generations to enjoy. We aim to live consciously, follow sustainable permaculture practices and contribute to our wonderful country.
How do we do this?
- By educating South Africans on sustainable, healthy living and healthy eating we hope to assist in a healthier country and environment.
- By designing, implementing and maintaining food gardens
- By growing only healthy, organic, free-range, non GM produce
- By using biodegradable or recycled packaging
- By recycling
- By educating on climate change issues
- By offering various workshops – Permaculture, health, fermentation