Mobile: 082 602 2882
We love the earth! We want to eat clean & healthy food; drink clean healthy water and ensure we have a planet for our future generations to enjoy. We aim to live consciously, follow sustainable practices and contribute to our wonderful country and more specifically, our wonderful province, Gauteng.
How do we do this?
- By growing only healthy, organic, free-range, non GM produce.
- By using biodegradable or recycled packaging
- By recycling
- By educating South Africans on sustainable, healthy living and healthy eating we hope to assist in a healthier country and environment.
- By treating imbalances holistically as far as possible through Specialised Kinesiology and other modalities
- By educating on climate change issues
- By offering workshops
- By developing food gardens for customers
In supporting us, you won’t only be eating healthier and fell more balanced, you will be contributing to a healthier Gauteng and the uplifting of entrepreneurs and urban ‘natural’ farmers.